Experienced Social Media Manger
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves and do-what-it-takes social media manager. We’re looking for someone who can take what we’re currently doing – and make it better. You should be a self-starter, have high energy, and a positive attitude. If you know how to create advertisement campaigns – that’s definitely a plus – but it’s not a requirement.
We need someone who can run and manage our clients’ social media accounts – posting, creating engaging pieces of content, and develop a content strategy. Don’t worry – you’re not alone, we all work together on making sure it fits what our clients are looking for.
Your roll would manage key day-to-day activities related to digital media execution and reporting. This role will report to the Marketing Director and will support the activities of brand marketing (in house) and for our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors social media platforms for: Comments, Messages, Shares, CTAs
- Invite likes or sharers to page.
- Generate content.
- Assist in keeping contacts accountable for deadlines.
- Update social media calendars with upcoming content.
- Assist Edit pictures and/or video.
- Assist in scheduling posts via SproutSocial.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Help design and Implement social media strategies.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Assist in creating content calendars.